Collin County AC Installation & Replacement
Installing Quality AC Systems That Keep You Comfortable
Installing a new air conditioning unit is easy when you turn to C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. Whether your AC just failed, or you are ahead of the game and planning to replace an old AC unit with a high-efficiency AC system, we can provide an ideal solution. Our Collin County AC installation and replacement experts install all makes and models of air conditioning equipment. Count on us to provide responsive, dependable, and affordable services.
How to Know It’s Time for an AC Replacement
Everyone wants to get the most out of their air conditioning system before getting rid of it. However, there is a point when continuing to repair your AC system is no longer worth it. But how do you know when that time has arrived?
There are several signs that your AC should be replaced soon, including
- Old age – If you are facing another expensive AC repair and your AC unit is 10 years old or older, replacement may make more sense, especially considering how much more energy efficient new units are.
- Inadequate cooling – Each year an AC unit loses some of its capacity to cool your home. If your system can’t keep your home cool enough, it’s probably time to get a new unit that is powerful enough to get the job done.
- Diminished efficiency – New AC units are required to have a SEER rating of at least 13 by federal regulations. Consider a high-efficiency AC system if your existing unit is below 13.
- Constant repairs – If you are constantly repairing your old AC unit, you may be pouring big money right down the drain. A new AC unit may be a good investment.
Proper Sizing of Your AC Is Important
Here in Texas, we often function along the concept that bigger is better. However, when it comes to an air conditioning system, that’s not always true. In fact, it is possible to have a unit that is too large for your space. When this occurs, it will cause your AC to cycle on and off too frequently. This will drive up your utility bills and decrease the lifespan of your equipment. You’ll also notice diminished comfort, since the system will reach the set point on the thermostat before removing enough humidity from your house.
On the other hand, if your unit is too small, it will have to run constantly to reach the right temperature. Again, this places excess strain on your system and will make your energy bills more expensive. To avoid these issues, always have a professional perform an accurate load calculation to determine the precise size unit you require.
If you’re ready to install a new AC in your home, call C.A.S Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC at (972) 573-9484 or send us a message online. Our Collin County AC installation and replacement services will ensure you enjoy ultimate cool.
We called C.A.S air and heating and they came out not only the same day, but within a couple of hours. In minutes he had the problem diagnosed and had us back up and running. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of Chad. I would highly recommend!- Mike A.
- Extensive Experience Since 2002
- Honesty Above All Else
- Straightforward Approach
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Family-Owned & Operated