Collin County Heating Installation & Replacement
Your Source for a New Heating System
Purchasing and installing a new, high-efficiency heating system is a significant investment for your property. Consult with the Collin County heating installation and replacement professionals at C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC to ensure you get the most out of your money! Our team delivers responsive, dependable, and affordable heating installation solutions for homes and businesses.
Signs You Need a New Heating System
Have you noticed that your home isn’t as comfortable this winter as usual? It could be that your heater has had enough and is ready to give out. Instead of spending money on repairing your system again this year, you may be better off directing your funds into a new system. Our heating replacement professionals can help you determine if your heating system needs repairs or replacement.
Common signs a new furnace may be needed include:
- Your energy bill has jumped up – Your heating system may be ready to quit if your monthly energy bills keep rising. This indicates the system is operating inefficiently. The money you spend on more fuel and repairs is money that could be going toward a good investment in an energy-efficient heater.
- Your heater is old – Is your heating system older than 15 years? Talk to one of our comfort advisors who can show you how much you will save with a high-efficiency heating system.
- You are making frequent repairs – The older a heating system gets, typically the more repairs it requires. At some point, it is a better financial decision to buy a high-efficiency heating system than to keep paying for numerous expensive repairs.
- Your heater makes unusual sounds – Banging, clacking, jolting, or rattling are all mechanical sounds that your heating system is not designed to make. Something is drastically wrong and must be checked out before it continues to damage the system.
- Your heating system never gets the air warm enough – If you must change the thermostat constantly, your heater is just not working properly.
- Your heater is producing a yellow flame – This is dangerous, as the flame should be blue, and you must call your gas company right away and then call us. Leave the premises to avoid any potential exposure to carbon monoxide.
If you are experiencing one or more of these signs, call us for more information on installation and replacement of a heating system for your property.
Important Factors to Consider When Installing a New Heater
Installing a new heating system is not something you want to do incorrectly. That’s why it’s recommended that you leave the project to a knowledgeable professional. When you work with a heating expert, they can help you choose a system that is properly sized for your space. This is determined by measuring the dimensions of your property, taking into account the number of occupants, doors, windows, and other factors. Proper sizing is the number one element in ensuring you have a heater that doesn’t waste energy or experience excessive wear and tear.
Our team can help you select a heating system that matches the comfort level you need and the budget you have. We will also install your heater, test its operation and efficiency, and make sure you understand how to use it.
For dependable heating installation and replacement in Collin County, reach out to C.A.S Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC at (972) 573-9484 or contact us online today!
We called C.A.S air and heating and they came out not only the same day, but within a couple of hours. In minutes he had the problem diagnosed and had us back up and running. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of Chad. I would highly recommend!- Mike A.
- Extensive Experience Since 2002
- Honesty Above All Else
- Straightforward Approach
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Family-Owned & Operated