AC Maintenance in Collin County
Schedule a Tune-Up for Your AC Today!
Are you looking to enjoy the reliability of a smoothly running AC unit? Would you like to ensure your AC maintains maximum energy efficiency? You can accomplish all this and more when you schedule Collin County AC maintenance with C.A.S Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. Instead of waiting around, like so many others, until something goes wrong with your air conditioner, you can stay ahead of the game with a routine tune-up. Our team has many years of experience maintaining all makes and models of AC systems. You can count on us to get the job done right!
Call (972) 573-9484 or contact us online to get your AC tuned up before the scorching temperatures of summer arrive!
Why You Should Schedule AC Maintenance
It seems the list of maintenance tasks around the home never ends. With so much to do to keep your home safe and comfortable, it can be easy to lose track of what needs to be done. One thing you don’t want to forget to take care of is AC maintenance. Routine maintenance for an air conditioning system is the best way to ensure maximum performance and longevity.
There are numerous benefits for investing in AC maintenance, including:
- Improved indoor air quality – Filter replacement, duct cleaning, and inspection of the blower can increase the effectiveness of your AC system in reducing particulates, dust, allergens, and other air-borne substances from entering the inside of your home.
- Better air conditioning overall – Your air conditioning unit will operate more smoothly and efficiently with regular check-ups and tune-ups.
- Enhanced safety – An inspection will catch whether your HVAC system is running correctly and find out whether there are levels of carbon monoxide or pollutants entering your home.
- Money savings – Regular maintenance often reduces the frequency and severity of costly repairs and replacement of parts. A tune-up will allow your AC unit to run much more efficiently, plus problems can be mitigated before they become larger, more expensive issues.
How Often Should I Replace My AC’s Air Filter?
Your air conditioner’s filter is responsible for trapping several contaminants to prevent them from entering your AC system. Eventually, the air filter will become full and will need to be cleaned or replaced, depending on the type of filter. Failure to change the filter on time can result in several issues and even cause your AC to breakdown.
Unfortunately, there is no set service life for air filters, and they can last anywhere from one month to a year. The frequency of replacing the filter depends on several factors, such as the type of filter, household size, number of pets, and other elements present in your home that can impact the filter. When in doubt, rely on your HVAC professional’s recommended timeframe for changing your filter.
Preventive maintenance is key to protecting one of the largest investments you have made in your home – your AC system. C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating is the company to trust for AC maintenance in Collin County.
Call our dependable team today at (972) 573-9484 to ensure your AC has everything it needs to perform efficiently and powerfully all summer long.
Our Customers Love USSee What They Are Saying
We called C.A.S air and heating and they came out not only the same day, but within a couple of hours. In minutes he had the problem diagnosed and had us back up and running. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of Chad. I would highly recommend!- Mike A.
We Go Above & BeyondUnmatched Customer Service, Everytime
- Extensive Experience Since 2002
- Honesty Above All Else
- Straightforward Approach
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Family-Owned & Operated