Collin County AC Repair
Trust Our Pros to Get the Job Done Right!
When it’s stifling hot and your air conditioning system is acting up, there’s no time to waste. Call C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC for AC repair in Collin County. With qualified AC repair technicians equipped with ready-to-go service vehicles that have all the gear and supplies needed to fix any air conditioning system problem, we’re the team to call for fast and effective repairs. We’ll help restore the comfort that you and your family deserve!
Call (972) 573-9484 or contact us online to get an experienced AC technician heading your way. We’re available for same-day appointments!
When to Call for AC Repair
When something’s wrong with your AC, it’s important to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Doing so is not only essential for your comfort, but also for the sake of your air conditioning equipment. Early detection and rapid repair are some of the best ways to protect your system from more extensive damage that could cost more to fix and even hasten the need for a replacement.
There are several things you should look for to find out whether you need AC repair services:
- Condensation is forming on your AC system
- Water is leaking out of your air conditioner
- Your AC system is making thumping or banging sounds
- The smell of stale odorous air is venting through your ducts
- Your air conditioning is not as cold as it has been before
- Less air or little air at all is moving through the vents
- Your AC system keeps cycling on and off
- The system is frosty or icing up
If you detect any of these symptoms, your air conditioning system should be inspected by a professional as soon as possible. Your technician will be able to accurately diagnose the problem and advise you on the best options for repair.
Why Is My AC Blowing Warm Air?
When trying to combat the Texas summer heat, you depend on your AC to provide a powerful stream of fresh, cool air. The last thing you want to discover is that your air conditioner is blowing warm air. If this unfortunate event has occurred in your home, it could be due to several causes.
Common reasons why ACs blow warm air include:
- Thermostat is set incorrectly – The first thing to check is that your thermostat is set to “cool.” Sometimes the switch can flip to “heat” by accidently bumping up against the thermostat. You should also make sure your thermostat’s fan setting is set to “auto.”
- Loss of power in outdoor unit – Your AC’s outdoor unit works to cool the air down. When it doesn’t have power, it will be unable to function correctly, resulting in warm air being blown by the indoor unit.
- Low refrigerant levels – An air conditioner requires a certain amount of refrigerant to blow cool air. If the system has a refrigerant leak, the AC could still be working to blow air, but it’s warm because of diminished refrigerant levels.
- Dirty evaporator coils – If your AC’s evaporator coil is coated in dirt or debris, it can inhibit your system’s ability to blow cool air. If your unit has not been regularly maintained, it’s likely that the coil is dirty.
While some of these issues may be simple enough to fix on your own, most will require the assistance of an HVAC professional.
Call C.A.S Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC at (972) 573-9484 or message us online for dependable AC repair in Collin County.
Our Customers Love USSee What They Are Saying
We called C.A.S air and heating and they came out not only the same day, but within a couple of hours. In minutes he had the problem diagnosed and had us back up and running. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of Chad. I would highly recommend!- Mike A.
We Go Above & BeyondUnmatched Customer Service, Everytime
- Extensive Experience Since 2002
- Honesty Above All Else
- Straightforward Approach
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Family-Owned & Operated